In this section
Section highlightHouses into homes This report details findings to emerge from the evaluation during the first six months of delivery (April to September 2012).
Written Statement - The Draft Control of Dogs (Wales) Bill »We are committed to ensuring that out-of-control and dangerous dogs are dealt with effectively.Learn more »
Consultation on proposals for ground-breaking legislation to reform arrangements for renting homes
Minister for Housing and Regeneration Carl Sargeant has launched a White Paper for consultation on the Welsh Government’s legislative proposals to improve arrangements for renting homes.
- Cardiff Airport key to Wales’ position in global market – First Minister
- Culture Minister pledges support to Welsh broadcast industry
- Consultation on proposals for ground-breaking legislation to reform arrangements for renting homes
In this section
- Business and economy
- Children and young people
- Culture and sport
- Education and skills
- Environment and countryside
- Equality and diversity
- Health and social care
- Housing and community
- Improving public services
In this section
Section highlightAccess to information
The Welsh Government has followed the principles of openness in government for many years. Find out how you can make a freedom of information request or see requests that have already been made.
National minimum standards for regulated child care »These standards determine whether child minding and day care settings are providing adequate care for children under the age of 8.Learn more »
- Higher Education (Wales) Bill: Technical consultation
- Renting Homes White Paper
- Continuity and Change - Refreshing the Relationship between Welsh Government and the Third Sector in Wales
- Development of a national standards and outcomes framework for Children and Young People's advocacy services in Wales
- Strategic Environmental Assessment: Environmental Report, Rural Development Plan for Wales 2014-2020
- The draft School Governors’ Annual Reports (Wales) (Amendment) Regulations 2013
Featured consultation »Implementing the Domestic Fire Safety (Wales) Measure 2011
27 days left
In this section
Section highlightFurther and Higher Education (Governance and Information) (Wales) Bill 2013
Removes a number of technical restrictions and controls on colleges without changing the principal powers of colleges to provide further, higher and secondary education.
Legislative programme 2012 - 2013 »
Addressing the Assembly in the Senedd today, the First Minister, Carwyn Jones, detailed the eight bills in the Welsh Government’s 5-year Legislative Programme that will be brought forward during the second year of the Welsh Assembly.Learn more »
Section highlightCommunity Infrastructure Levy
Local authorities can charge a Community Infrastructure Levy on new developments to support the infrastructure needed.
2nd Supplementary Budget 2012-13 »
Proposes a number of changes to the 1st Supplementary Budget for 2012-13, which was published on 26 June 2012.Learn more »
NHS Dental Services, 2010-11
Statistics on NHS General Dental Services activity and the number of people seen include data for Wales for the year ending 31 March 2011. The latest release updates the statistics previously released on 18 August 2010.
The key points from the latest release are:
Activity between 1 April 2010 and 31 March 2011:
- A total of 5.0 million Units of Dental Activity (UDA) were carried out, representing 2.3 million individual NHS dental courses of treatment (CoT) a decrease of 0.6 per cent and a decrease of 0.4 per cent respectively since 2009-10.
- Almost two-fifths (38.0 per cent) of adult Courses of Treatment (CoTs) included an examination, equating to 1,070,700 (rounded to the nearest hundred) CoTs.
- The total number of Units of Orthodontic Activity (UOAs) credited during 2010-11 in Wales was 200,566.
- 1.7 million patients were recorded as having been treated in the 24 months before 31 March 2011, amounting to 55.0 per cent of the population. 65.2 per cent of the child (under 18 years) and 52.3 per cent of the adult population (18 years or over) were treated in the previous 24 months.
Workforce in the year ending 31 March 2011:
- There were 1,349 dentists with NHS activity recorded on dental activity (FP17W) forms, an increase of 39 (3.0 per cent) since 2009-10 equating to 4.5 dentists per 10,000 population.
Patient charges between 1 April 2010 and 31 March 2011:
- 40.3 per cent of all CoTs were for paying adults, the total patient charge for which amounted to £27.3 million an increase of 1.4 per cent since 2009-10.
Tel: 029 2082 6186
August 2012 (provisional - to be confirmed on 'Due out Soon' page)