Report by the Commission on Devolution in Wales »We hope that this Report will give us the foundation for a fundamental reform of the devolution settlement.Learn more »
Pilots in Ceredigion and Vale of Glamorgan to find new ways to deliver public transport
Funding to trial new, more efficient methods of delivering public transport to improve access to jobs and services, particularly in rural areas.
- European investment helps bring Superfast Broadband to Wales – Jane Hutt
- Genpower to create 35 new jobs in Haven Waterway Enterprise Zone with Welsh Government support
Featured Article »Landmark social care Bill passes National Assembly scrutiny
- Pilots in Ceredigion and Vale of Glamorgan to find new ways to deliver public transport
In this section
- Business and economy
- Children and young people
- Culture and sport
- Education and skills
- Environment and countryside
- Equality and diversity
- Health and social care
- Proposals concerning the publication of Sustainable Development Indicators statistical outputs
- Consultation on the regulations to introduce a new Firefighters’ Pension Scheme in Wales from April 2015
- Onshore oil exploration activities: integrated pollution prevention and control
- Statutory Guidance to the Independent Remuneration Panel for Wales in relation to the salaries of Local Authority Chief Executives
- Consultation on the findings of the report on the Impact and Effect of the Non-Domestic Rating (Definition of Domestic Property) (Wales) Order 2010.
- Achieving high standards together - a new framework for animal health and welfare in Wales
Featured consultation »Curriculum for Wales: Phase 1 - revised literacy and numeracy arrangements
50 days left
Section highlightThe Housing (Wales) Bill
The Bill will introduce significant improvements across the housing sector to ensure that people have access to a decent, affordable home and better housing-related services.
Legislative programme 2013 - 2014 »
The First Minister detailed the 8 bills in the Welsh Government’s 5-year Legislative Programme that will be brought forward during the 3rd year of the Welsh Assembly.Learn more »
Section highlightProject pipeline update - December 2013
This Wales Infrastructure Investment Plan annex highlights planned investments and potential procurement opportunities.
2nd Supplementary Budget 2013-14 »
The 2nd Supplementary Budget proposes a number of changes to the 1st Supplementary Budget for 2013-14, which was published on 25 June 2013.Learn more »
- Statistics & Research
This consultation closed on 18 July 2012.
These case studies show how organisations from different sectors have approached sustainable development.
If you have a case study that you would like included in these pages, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
A sustainable development case study about working with partners to prevent fires being set.
A sustainable development case study on working across organisations to deal with late night disturbances.
A case study showing how the City and Council of Swansea are integrating sustainable development into their systems.
This sustainable development case study shows how a social enterprise used engagement and involvement.
This sustainable development case study shows how a community interest company used engagement and involvement.
This case study explains how considering whole life cost can make your procurements more sustainable.
A case study that shows Local Service Board (LSB) partners changing the way they plan, deliver services and work together.
A sustainable development case study shows how a council used an initiative to develop renewable energy, tackle fuel poverty and improve economic activity.
Swansea Council presented their sustainable development case study at the launch of the Sustainable Development Bill consultation.
Hywel Dda Local Health Board presented their sustainable development case study at the launch of the Sustainable Development Bill consultation.
Sustainable Steelmaking is vital for a sustainable future for Wales.
Arbed phase 1 used £30m of our Strategic Capital Investment Funding to improve the energy performance of over 6,000 homes in Wales.
The landing, storage and processing facilities used by fishermen at Porth Meudwy and nearby Cwrt Farm on the Llŷn Peninsula have been transformed.
Llangattock Green Valleys (LGV) is a community interest company in the Brecon Beacons National Park.