Cross Compliance Proposals for 2015 »The new arrangements will ensure that farmers continue to generate high quality food whilst protecting Wales’ valued resources and spectacular natural landscape.Learn more »
More people surviving, fewer people dying from stroke in Wales – new report reveals
More than 3,000 fewer people died from the effects of stroke between 2010 and 2012 than in 2002-04 thanks to improvements in Wales’ stroke services.
- Minister commissions review of local authority spending
- New steps to improve how Welsh NHS handles complaints
- More people surviving, fewer people dying from stroke in Wales – new report reveals
In this section
- Business and economy
- Children and young people
- Culture and sport
- Education and skills
- Environment and countryside
- Equality and diversity
- Health and social care
- Subordinate Legislation Relating to Certain Internal Operations (mezzanine floors)
- Regulations to introduce a new Firefighters’ Pension Scheme in Wales from April 2015
- Liver disease delivery plan
- Proposals for the disciplinary functions of the Education Workforce Council and a new Code of Professional Conduct and practice for registrants
- Nature Recovery Plan for Wales
- Inappropriate admissions guidance
Section highlightHousing (Wales) Act 2014The Act introduces significant improvements across the housing sector to ensure that people have access to a decent, affordable home and better housing-related services.
Legislative programme 2014 - 2015 »
Bills that the Welsh Government will bring forward in 2014/2015.Learn more »
Section highlightWales for Africa grant
The Wales for Africa grant supports projects that build mutually beneficial links between Wales and Sub-Saharan Africa.
Draft Budget 2015-16 »
The amount of funding allocated to Welsh Government Departments for 2015-16 is £15·3bn.Learn more »
- Statistics & Research
Sustainable development publications
Check back regularly to keep up to date with latest publications.
This report explains how the Welsh Government’s Sustainable Development Scheme has been implemented between April 2013 and March 2014.
The purpose of this document is to outline our vision for the future of Wales and the draft Goals we want to work towards to achieve this vision.
This bulletin gives an update of how the Future Generations Bill is progressing and an overview of the Sustainable Development Charter event.
After each National Assembly for Wales election Welsh Ministers must carry out a review of the effectiveness their Sustainable Development Scheme.
The Scheme sets out our new vision of a sustainable Wales and the priority we attach to sustainable development.