Help to Buy – Wales Shared Equity Scheme »This shared equity loan will make up the shortfall between the purchase price of a property and the funding available to buyers through their cash deposit and mortgage offer.Learn more »
“Autumn Statement has done little to change the challenging public finance outlook for Wales” – Jane Hutt
- New guidance on care and support for over 65s
- Independent report revealed at the Event Wales International Conference 2013 outlines positive impact of games and events for Wales
- “Autumn Statement has done little to change the challenging public finance outlook for Wales” – Jane Hutt
- Consultation on Regional engagement partnership structures in the tourism sector
- Implementation of Commission Directive 2013/45/EU concerning the change to the botanical name of tomato
- School term dates regulations
- Draft Statutory Instrument - Infant formula and follow-on formula (Wales) (Amendment) Regulations 2014
- Beyond 2011: Consultation on Census and future provision of population statistics in England and Wales
- M4 Corridor around Newport Consultation
Featured consultation »New guidance for the Risk Assessment of Walked Routes to School
63 days left
In this section
Section highlightThe Housing (Wales) Bill
The Bill will introduce significant improvements across the housing sector to ensure that people have access to a decent, affordable home and better housing-related services.
Legislative programme 2013 - 2014 »
The First Minister detailed the 8 bills in the Welsh Government’s 5-year Legislative Programme that will be brought forward during the 3rd year of the Welsh Assembly.Learn more »
Section highlightProject pipeline update - December 2013
This Wales Infrastructure Investment Plan annex highlights planned investments and potential procurement opportunities.
Final Budget 2014-15 »
The amount of funding allocated to Welsh Government Departments for 2014-15 is £14.9bn.Learn more »
- Statistics & Research
We have a range of publications about sustainable development.
This report explains how our Sustainable Development Scheme has been implemented between April 2012 and March 2013.
This bulletin gives an update of how the Future Generations Bill is progressing and an overview of the Sustainable Development Charter event.
Research designed to help start more effective conversations on sustainable development and climate change.
This bulletin encouraged people to respond to the consultation before it closed and advertised that a resource pack is available.
This bulletin advertised the consultation events in Llandudno Junction, Cardiff and Llandrinod Wells.
This bulletin announced the launch of the white paper consultation.
This report explains how our Sustainable Development Scheme has been implemented between April 2011 and March 2012.
This bulletin explained when the white paper consultation would be released and advertised new case studies.
After each National Assembly for Wales election Welsh Ministers must carry out a review of the effectiveness their Sustainable Development Scheme.
This document looks closely at how the relationship between buildings and the street is essential in creating places that are good for people.
This document sets out our vision of a sustainable Wales.
The ecological footprint is one of Welsh Assembly Government's five headline indicators of sustainable development in Wales. This report recalculates Wales' ecological footprint using 2003 data.