Green Growth Wales »The proposed Green Growth Wales fund aims to increase and accelerate projects to deliver green investment in Wales.Learn more »
Consultation into Public Service Staff Commission opens
Public Service Minister Leighton Andrews AM is putting workforce matters at the centre of the public service reform agenda
- CGI to bring 620 jobs to Bridgend thanks to Welsh Government Support
- Welsh Government responds to Daily Mail claims on Welsh NHS
- Consultation into Public Service Staff Commission opens
In this section
- Business and economy
- Children and young people
- Culture and sport
- Education and skills
- Environment and countryside
- Equality and diversity
- Health and social care
- Devolution, Democracy and Delivery White Paper – Public Services Staff Commission
- The development of an energy efficiency strategy for Wales
- Early Years Outcomes Framework
- Food Hygiene Rating (Promotion of Food Hygiene Ratings) (Wales) Regulations
- Smoke-free private vehicles carrying children
- Extending access to intermediary services for descendants and relatives of adopted people
Section highlightHousing (Wales) Act 2014The Act introduces significant improvements across the housing sector to ensure that people have access to a decent, affordable home and better housing-related services.
Legislative programme 2014 - 2015 »
Bills that the Welsh Government will bring forward in 2014/2015.Learn more »
Section highlightWales for Africa grant
The Wales for Africa grant supports projects that build mutually beneficial links between Wales and Sub-Saharan Africa.
Draft Budget 2015-16 »
The amount of funding allocated to Welsh Government Departments for 2015-16 is £15·3bn.Learn more »
- Statistics & Research
Sustainable development publications
Check back regularly to keep up to date with latest publications.
This report explains how the Welsh Government’s Sustainable Development Scheme has been implemented between April 2013 and March 2014.
The purpose of this document is to outline our vision for the future of Wales and the draft Goals we want to work towards to achieve this vision.
This bulletin gives an update of how the Future Generations Bill is progressing and an overview of the Sustainable Development Charter event.
After each National Assembly for Wales election Welsh Ministers must carry out a review of the effectiveness their Sustainable Development Scheme.
The Scheme sets out our new vision of a sustainable Wales and the priority we attach to sustainable development.