National School Categorisation System »This new system is not purely data-driven but also takes into account the leadership, teaching and learning that goes on in our schools.Learn more »
Extra £425m for the Welsh NHS in a ‘Priorities for Wales’ Budget 2015-16
Jane Hutt, Minister for Finance & Government Business, today announced £425m of extra funding to the Welsh NHS in this year and next, in order to deliver high quality, sustainable health services.
- Welsh Government and Welsh Liberal Democrats: Joint Statement on Two-Year Budget agreement
- Welsh Government announces a “flying doctors” service for Wales
- Extra £425m for the Welsh NHS in a ‘Priorities for Wales’ Budget 2015-16
In this section
- Business and economy
- Children and young people
- Culture and sport
- Education and skills
- Environment and countryside
- Equality and diversity
- Health and social care
- Consultation on Local Development Plans Process Review
- Implementing the Emissions Performance Standard: Monitoring and Enforcement Arrangements in England and Wales
- Collection and management of devolved taxes in Wales
- Reservoir Safety in Wales: Consultation on the Commencement of Schedule 4 to the Flood and Water Management Act 2010
- Devolution, Democracy and Delivery White Paper – Reforming Local Government
- Consultation on improving the availability of allotments and community gardens
Featured consultation »Draft 10-year plan for the early years, childcare and play workforce
75 days left
Section highlightHousing (Wales) Act 2014The Act introduces significant improvements across the housing sector to ensure that people have access to a decent, affordable home and better housing-related services.
Legislative programme 2014 - 2015 »
Bills that the Welsh Government will bring forward in 2014/2015.Learn more »
Section highlightWales for Africa grant
The Wales for Africa grant supports projects that build mutually beneficial links between Wales and Sub-Saharan Africa.
1st Supplementary Budget 2014-15 »
The 1st Supplementary Budget proposes a number of changes to the Final Budget for 2014-15, which was published in December 2013.Learn more »
- Statistics & Research
Sustainable development publications
Check back regularly to keep up to date with latest publications.
This report explains how the Welsh Government’s Sustainable Development Scheme has been implemented between April 2013 and March 2014.
The purpose of this document is to outline our vision for the future of Wales and the draft Goals we want to work towards to achieve this vision.
This bulletin gives an update of how the Future Generations Bill is progressing and an overview of the Sustainable Development Charter event.
After each National Assembly for Wales election Welsh Ministers must carry out a review of the effectiveness their Sustainable Development Scheme.
The Scheme sets out our new vision of a sustainable Wales and the priority we attach to sustainable development.