Report by the Commission on Devolution in Wales »We hope that this Report will give us the foundation for a fundamental reform of the devolution settlement.Learn more »
Voices of women could be lost in times of austerity Minister warns
The voices of women in Wales could be lost in these times of austerity,Communities and Tackling Poverty Minister Jeff Cuthbert will warn today.
- Haven Waterway Enterprise Zone is expanded
- “EU funds supporting growth in green economy,” says Finance Minister
Featured Article »Landmark social care Bill completes stage 3 scrutiny
- Voices of women could be lost in times of austerity Minister warns
In this section
- Business and economy
- Children and young people
- Culture and sport
- Education and skills
- Environment and countryside
- Equality and diversity
- Health and social care
- EIDCymru: an electronic movement reporting system for sheep and goats - the identification of sheep and the current slaughter derogation
- Achieving high standards together - a new framework for animal health and welfare in Wales
- Proposed amendments to the criminal offences and defences in sections 2, 28 and 42 of the Ancient Monuments and Archaeological Areas Act 1979.
- Review of weekly maximum charge
- Revising the national framework for Continuing NHS Healthcare (CHC)
- Phase 1 - Draft Report: Review of Audit, Inspection and Regulation
Featured consultation »A new framework for animal health and welfare in Wales
49 days left
Section highlightThe Housing (Wales) Bill
The Bill will introduce significant improvements across the housing sector to ensure that people have access to a decent, affordable home and better housing-related services.
Legislative programme 2013 - 2014 »
The First Minister detailed the 8 bills in the Welsh Government’s 5-year Legislative Programme that will be brought forward during the 3rd year of the Welsh Assembly.Learn more »
Section highlightProject pipeline update - December 2013
This Wales Infrastructure Investment Plan annex highlights planned investments and potential procurement opportunities.
2nd Supplementary Budget 2013-14 »
The 2nd Supplementary Budget proposes a number of changes to the 1st Supplementary Budget for 2013-14, which was published on 25 June 2013.Learn more »
- Statistics & Research
One Wales: One Planet, a new Sustainable Development Scheme for Wales
We launched our new Sustainable Development Scheme, One Wales: One Planet on 22 May 2009 at the Hay Festival.
The Scheme sets out our new vision of a sustainable Wales and the priority we attach to sustainable development. This is a response to the economic and environmental challenges we face and is the only approach that will secure a long term sustainable future for future generations.
We have a legal duty to sustainable development, and it has been at the heart of the Welsh Government since day one. It is our central organising principle.
The Scheme’s vision requires all organisations in Wales to actively commit to sustainable development. One Wales: One Planet provides leadership and direction for suitable development in Wales, and will enable others to develop or renew their own approach to sustainable development.