Delivering Prudent Healthcare in Wales »Prudent healthcare principles ensure patients receive the most appropriate treatments to achieve mutually-agreed goals.Learn more »
Law to safeguard & strengthen agricultural industry receives Royal Assent
A new Welsh law to protect low paid agricultural workers and strengthen the agricultural industry has been granted Royal Assent by Her Majesty the Queen.
- Local dialysis service making a difference for patients in North West Wales
- Minister meets volunteers helping victims of hate crime
Featured Article »Landmark Social Services law receives Royal Assent
- Law to safeguard & strengthen agricultural industry receives Royal Assent
In this section
- Business and economy
- Children and young people
- Culture and sport
- Education and skills
- Environment and countryside
- Equality and diversity
- Health and social care
- Food Hygiene Rating (Promotion of Food Hygiene Ratings) (Wales) Regulations
- Strategic Environmental Assessment: Environmental Report, Ireland Wales cooperation Programme 2014-2020
- Amending the Environmental Damage (Prevention and Remediation) Regulations 2009 to transpose Article 38 of the Offshore Safety Directive
- Statutory Guidance to the Independent Remuneration Panel for Wales in relation to the salaries of Local Authority Chief Executives
- Active Travel Action Plan
- Statutory Guidance for the Delivery of the Active Travel (Wales) Act 2013
Featured consultation »Draft Technical Advice Note 1: Joint Housing Land Availability Studies
71 days left
Section highlightThe Gender-based Violence, Domestic Abuse and Sexual Violence (Wales) Bill
The Bill aims to improve the Public Sector response in Wales to gender-based violence, domestic abuse and sexual violence.
Legislative programme 2013 - 2014 »
The First Minister detailed the 8 bills in the Welsh Government’s 5-year Legislative Programme that will be brought forward during the 3rd year of the Welsh Assembly.Learn more »
Section highlightProject pipeline update - June 2014
Our pipeline provides visibility of infrastructure investment activity across Wales.
1st Supplementary Budget 2014-15 »
The 1st Supplementary Budget proposes a number of changes to the Final Budget for 2014-15, which was published in December 2013.Learn more »
- Statistics & Research
Upcoming calendar »
See the schedule for all statistics and research releases.View upcoming calendar »
Based upon the exceptional quality of its landscape, natural environment and rich biodiversity, together with its strong sense of culture and heritage, Wales attracts large numbers of visitors.
There is no specific policy or programme targeting support for rural tourism at present. The following policy documents however, address several of the issues which face the development and promotion of tourism in rural Wales.
The following strategies address specific issues on a thematic or geographical basis. Further information on each of these strategies is available by clicking on the related link to the right.
Coastal Tourism Strategy
Sustainable Tourism Framework and Action Plan
Food Tourism Action Plan
Cultural Tourism Action Plan
Major Events Strategy
Sustainable Tourism and Transport assessment.