Green Growth Wales »The proposed Green Growth Wales fund aims to increase and accelerate projects to deliver green investment in Wales.Learn more »
Alert Logic’s new Security Operations Centre launches in Cardiff and joins growing cluster of ‘cyber security’ firms
- Stay safe online! Minister launches new E-Safety Tools & Resources
- Consultation into Public Service Staff Commission opens
- Alert Logic’s new Security Operations Centre launches in Cardiff and joins growing cluster of ‘cyber security’ firms
In this section
- Business and economy
- Children and young people
- Culture and sport
- Education and skills
- Environment and countryside
- Equality and diversity
- Health and social care
- Devolution, Democracy and Delivery White Paper – Public Services Staff Commission
- The development of an energy efficiency strategy for Wales
- Early Years Outcomes Framework
- Food Hygiene Rating (Promotion of Food Hygiene Ratings) (Wales) Regulations
- Smoke-free private vehicles carrying children
- Extending access to intermediary services for descendants and relatives of adopted people
Section highlightHousing (Wales) Act 2014The Act introduces significant improvements across the housing sector to ensure that people have access to a decent, affordable home and better housing-related services.
Legislative programme 2014 - 2015 »
Bills that the Welsh Government will bring forward in 2014/2015.Learn more »
Section highlightWales for Africa grant
The Wales for Africa grant supports projects that build mutually beneficial links between Wales and Sub-Saharan Africa.
Draft Budget 2015-16 »
The amount of funding allocated to Welsh Government Departments for 2015-16 is £15·3bn.Learn more »
- Statistics & Research
Based upon the exceptional quality of its landscape, natural environment and rich biodiversity, together with its strong sense of culture and heritage, Wales attracts large numbers of visitors.
There is no specific policy or programme targeting support for rural tourism at present. The following policy documents however, address several of the issues which face the development and promotion of tourism in rural Wales.
The following strategies address specific issues on a thematic or geographical basis. Further information on each of these strategies is available by clicking on the related link to the right.
Coastal Tourism Strategy
Sustainable Tourism Framework and Action Plan
Food Tourism Action Plan
Cultural Tourism Action Plan
Major Events Strategy
Sustainable Tourism and Transport assessment.