Delivering Prudent Healthcare in Wales »Prudent healthcare principles ensure patients receive the most appropriate treatments to achieve mutually-agreed goals.Learn more »
Minister announces £500,000 to improve domestic abuse services
The Minister for Local Government and Government Business, LesleyGriffiths AM, has announced capital funding of up to £500,000 fordomestic abuse services.
- £1 million regeneration projects for Tredegar announced
- Outstanding work by Bang Post Production earns the Cardiff company an Emmy
- Minister announces £500,000 to improve domestic abuse services
In this section
- Business and economy
- Children and young people
- Culture and sport
- Education and skills
- Environment and countryside
- Equality and diversity
- Health and social care
- Draft Guidance on notifiable event for registered social landlords
- Draft Vision and Objectives and the proposed structure of the Welsh National Marine Plan
- Consultation on Amending The Use of Invalid Carriages on Highways Regulations 1988
- Reservoir Safety in Wales: Consultation on the Commencement of Schedule 4 to the Flood and Water Management Act 2010
- Draft fly-tipping strategy
- Strategic Environmental Assessment: Environmental Report, Ireland Wales cooperation Programme 2014-2020
Featured consultation »Draft Technical Advice Note 1: Joint Housing Land Availability Studies
45 days left
Section highlightThe Gender-based Violence, Domestic Abuse and Sexual Violence (Wales) Bill
The Bill aims to improve the Public Sector response in Wales to gender-based violence, domestic abuse and sexual violence.
Legislative programme 2013 - 2014 »
The First Minister detailed the 8 bills in the Welsh Government’s 5-year Legislative Programme that will be brought forward during the 3rd year of the Welsh Assembly.Learn more »
Section highlightProject pipeline update - June 2014
Our pipeline provides visibility of infrastructure investment activity across Wales.
1st Supplementary Budget 2014-15 »
The 1st Supplementary Budget proposes a number of changes to the Final Budget for 2014-15, which was published in December 2013.Learn more »
- Statistics & Research
Based upon the exceptional quality of its landscape, natural environment and rich biodiversity, together with its strong sense of culture and heritage, Wales attracts large numbers of visitors.
There is no specific policy or programme targeting support for rural tourism at present. The following policy documents however, address several of the issues which face the development and promotion of tourism in rural Wales.
The following strategies address specific issues on a thematic or geographical basis. Further information on each of these strategies is available by clicking on the related link to the right.
Coastal Tourism Strategy
Sustainable Tourism Framework and Action Plan
Food Tourism Action Plan
Cultural Tourism Action Plan
Major Events Strategy
Sustainable Tourism and Transport assessment.