Report by the Commission on Devolution in Wales »We hope that this Report will give us the foundation for a fundamental reform of the devolution settlement.Learn more »
Pilots in Ceredigion and Vale of Glamorgan to find new ways to deliver public transport
- European investment helps bring Superfast Broadband to Wales – Jane Hutt
- Genpower to create 35 new jobs in Haven Waterway Enterprise Zone with Welsh Government support
Featured Article »Landmark social care Bill passes National Assembly scrutiny
- Pilots in Ceredigion and Vale of Glamorgan to find new ways to deliver public transport
In this section
- Business and economy
- Children and young people
- Culture and sport
- Education and skills
- Environment and countryside
- Equality and diversity
- Health and social care
- Proposals concerning the publication of Sustainable Development Indicators statistical outputs
- Consultation on the regulations to introduce a new Firefighters’ Pension Scheme in Wales from April 2015
- Onshore oil exploration activities: integrated pollution prevention and control
- Statutory Guidance to the Independent Remuneration Panel for Wales in relation to the salaries of Local Authority Chief Executives
- Consultation on the findings of the report on the Impact and Effect of the Non-Domestic Rating (Definition of Domestic Property) (Wales) Order 2010.
- Achieving high standards together - a new framework for animal health and welfare in Wales
Featured consultation »Curriculum for Wales: Phase 1 - revised literacy and numeracy arrangements
51 days left
Section highlightThe Housing (Wales) Bill
The Bill will introduce significant improvements across the housing sector to ensure that people have access to a decent, affordable home and better housing-related services.
Legislative programme 2013 - 2014 »
The First Minister detailed the 8 bills in the Welsh Government’s 5-year Legislative Programme that will be brought forward during the 3rd year of the Welsh Assembly.Learn more »
Section highlightProject pipeline update - December 2013
This Wales Infrastructure Investment Plan annex highlights planned investments and potential procurement opportunities.
2nd Supplementary Budget 2013-14 »
The 2nd Supplementary Budget proposes a number of changes to the 1st Supplementary Budget for 2013-14, which was published on 25 June 2013.Learn more »
- Statistics & Research
Information on how to get in touch with us at Visit Wales.
Regular industry e-mails
To keep up-to-date with Visit Wales news and industry developments, sign up to our industry e-mails.
Keep us updated
We're trying hard to keep our contact database up-to-date, please tell us about any changes to your contact details email us:
Star quality grading
If you’ve a question about your star quality grading or if you’d like to apply for the first time or renew your current grading please contact us on:
E-mail: Quality.firstname.lastname@example.org or
Telephone: 0845 010 8020
Visit Wales image centre
Take a look at the wales on view website (external link) showcasing the extensive range of images available
To request specific images:
E-mail: email@example.com or
Telephone: 0300 061 6103
For questions on Visit Wales’ research work or to take part in our surveys.
E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or
Telephone: 0300 061 6035.
Public relations (PR) opportunities
To help get more PR coverage for Wales we need to feed information through to journalists on a regular basis. To tell us about your special offers, events or new developments contact us on:
Fancy a holiday in Wales?
For information on where to stay and what to do in Wales go to the Visit Wales consumer website (external link)
If you want help planning your break, the Visit Wales centre can help
E-mail: email@example.com or
Telephone: 08708 300 306.
Main reception contact numbers:
Tel: 0300 060 3300 (English) 0300 060 4400 (Welsh)
Fax: 029 2048 5031
Minicom: 08701 211255
If you want to write to us, here’s our postal address:
Trefforest Industrial Estate
Rhondda Cynon Taff