Green Growth Wales »The proposed Green Growth Wales fund aims to increase and accelerate projects to deliver green investment in Wales.Learn more »
CGI to bring 620 jobs to Bridgend thanks to Welsh Government Support
First Minister, Carwyn Jones and Economy Minister, Edwina Hart have today welcomed 620 new jobs which are being created in Bridgend by CGI with Welsh Government support.
- Minister launches Tenneco-Walker’s second factory in the Heads of the Valleys which will create 220 jobs
- Spot checks reveal no systemic concerns about patient care in Welsh hospitals
- CGI to bring 620 jobs to Bridgend thanks to Welsh Government Support
In this section
- Business and economy
- Children and young people
- Culture and sport
- Education and skills
- Environment and countryside
- Equality and diversity
- Health and social care
- The development of an energy efficiency strategy for Wales
- Early Years Outcomes Framework
- Consultation on introducing a points system for fishing vessel masters convicted of serious offences
- Food Hygiene Rating (Promotion of Food Hygiene Ratings) (Wales) Regulations
- Smoke-free private vehicles carrying children
- Extending access to intermediary services for descendants and relatives of adopted people
Section highlightHousing (Wales) Act 2014The Act introduces significant improvements across the housing sector to ensure that people have access to a decent, affordable home and better housing-related services.
Legislative programme 2014 - 2015 »
Bills that the Welsh Government will bring forward in 2014/2015.Learn more »
Section highlightWales for Africa grant
The Wales for Africa grant supports projects that build mutually beneficial links between Wales and Sub-Saharan Africa.
Draft Budget 2015-16 »
The amount of funding allocated to Welsh Government Departments for 2015-16 is £15·3bn.Learn more »
- Statistics & Research
Information on how to get in touch with us at Visit Wales.
Regular industry e-mails
To keep up-to-date with Visit Wales news and industry developments, sign up to our industry e-mails.
Keep us updated
We're trying hard to keep our contact database up-to-date, please tell us about any changes to your contact details email us:
Star quality grading
If you’ve a question about your star quality grading or if you’d like to apply for the first time or renew your current grading please contact us on:
E-mail: Quality.email@example.com or
Telephone: 0845 010 8020
Visit Wales image centre
Take a look at the wales on view website (external link) showcasing the extensive range of images available
To request specific images:
E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or
Telephone: 0300 061 6103
Public relations (PR) opportunities
To help get more PR coverage for Wales we need to feed information through to journalists on a regular basis. To tell us about your special offers, events or new developments contact us on:
Fancy a holiday in Wales?
For information on where to stay and what to do in Wales go to the Visit Wales consumer website (external link)
If you want help planning your break, the Visit Wales centre can help
E-mail: email@example.com or
Telephone: 08708 300 306.
Main reception contact numbers:
Tel: 0300 060 3300 (English) 0300 060 4400 (Welsh)
Fax: 029 2048 5031
Minicom: 08701 211255
If you want to write to us, here’s our postal address:
Trefforest Industrial Estate
Rhondda Cynon Taff