Delivering Prudent Healthcare in Wales »Prudent healthcare principles ensure patients receive the most appropriate treatments to achieve mutually-agreed goals.Learn more »
New financial services company to open head office in Cardiff creating nearly ninety new jobs
Open Resolution - a new financial services company is setting up its head office and operations centre in Cardiff creating nearly ninety new jobs with Welsh Government support
- Minister announces new appointments to Sport Wales board
- “Wales’ unique family intervention programme is helping to keep families together” – Gwenda Thomas
Featured Article »Landmark Social Services law receives Royal Assent
- New financial services company to open head office in Cardiff creating nearly ninety new jobs
In this section
- Business and economy
- Children and young people
- Culture and sport
- Education and skills
- Environment and countryside
- Equality and diversity
- Health and social care
- Draft Guidance on notifiable event for registered social landlords
- Draft Vision and Objectives and the proposed structure of the Welsh National Marine Plan
- Consultation on Amending The Use of Invalid Carriages on Highways Regulations 1988
- Reservoir Safety in Wales: Consultation on the Commencement of Schedule 4 to the Flood and Water Management Act 2010
- Draft fly-tipping strategy
- Strategic Environmental Assessment: Environmental Report, Ireland Wales cooperation Programme 2014-2020
Featured consultation »Draft Technical Advice Note 1: Joint Housing Land Availability Studies
50 days left
Section highlightThe Gender-based Violence, Domestic Abuse and Sexual Violence (Wales) Bill
The Bill aims to improve the Public Sector response in Wales to gender-based violence, domestic abuse and sexual violence.
Legislative programme 2013 - 2014 »
The First Minister detailed the 8 bills in the Welsh Government’s 5-year Legislative Programme that will be brought forward during the 3rd year of the Welsh Assembly.Learn more »
Section highlightProject pipeline update - June 2014
Our pipeline provides visibility of infrastructure investment activity across Wales.
1st Supplementary Budget 2014-15 »
The 1st Supplementary Budget proposes a number of changes to the Final Budget for 2014-15, which was published in December 2013.Learn more »
- Statistics & Research
The team is responsible for leading the delivery of strategic priorities identified in Partnership for Growth, the national tourism strategy.
The role of the Development department is to:
- Improve the quality of the visitor experience at the destination level by encouraging investment in new and existing tourism facilities and infrastructure to improve tourism’s competitive position.
- Develop strong and effective partnership working to ensure integrated activity, both spatially and sectorally, to deliver the marketing promise.
- Ensure that we secure a sustainable long term future for tourism by maximising the beneficial impacts of tourism and minimising any adverse environmental and community impacts.
- Aligning its spatial engagement in tourism with the wider regeneration agenda of the Welsh Government.
- Ensuring that tourism policy is aligned with wider Welsh Government policy.