Report by the Commission on Devolution in Wales »We hope that this Report will give us the foundation for a fundamental reform of the devolution settlement.Learn more »
Education Minister's statement on WJEC GCSE English Language unit outcomes from January 2014
The Minister for Education and Skills Huw Lewis has issued a Statement: WJEC GCSE English Language unit outcomes from January 2014.
- Voices of women could be lost in times of austerity Minister warns
- Haven Waterway Enterprise Zone is expanded
Featured Article »Landmark social care Bill completes stage 3 scrutiny
- Education Minister's statement on WJEC GCSE English Language unit outcomes from January 2014
In this section
- Business and economy
- Children and young people
- Culture and sport
- Education and skills
- Environment and countryside
- Equality and diversity
- Health and social care
- EIDCymru: an electronic movement reporting system for sheep and goats - the identification of sheep and the current slaughter derogation
- Achieving high standards together - a new framework for animal health and welfare in Wales
- Proposed amendments to the criminal offences and defences in sections 2, 28 and 42 of the Ancient Monuments and Archaeological Areas Act 1979.
- Review of weekly maximum charge
- Revising the national framework for Continuing NHS Healthcare (CHC)
- Phase 1 - Draft Report: Review of Audit, Inspection and Regulation
Featured consultation »A new framework for animal health and welfare in Wales
49 days left
Section highlightThe Housing (Wales) Bill
The Bill will introduce significant improvements across the housing sector to ensure that people have access to a decent, affordable home and better housing-related services.
Legislative programme 2013 - 2014 »
The First Minister detailed the 8 bills in the Welsh Government’s 5-year Legislative Programme that will be brought forward during the 3rd year of the Welsh Assembly.Learn more »
Section highlightProject pipeline update - December 2013
This Wales Infrastructure Investment Plan annex highlights planned investments and potential procurement opportunities.
2nd Supplementary Budget 2013-14 »
The 2nd Supplementary Budget proposes a number of changes to the 1st Supplementary Budget for 2013-14, which was published on 25 June 2013.Learn more »
- Statistics & Research
Competitive support opportunities for digital communities / innovative pilots
The DTBF programme is now inviting applications. The first stage is to complete the Expression of Interest form which can be found at the bottom of this page.
The Vision of the DTBF programme is that by the end of 2014 Wales’ tourism industry will have moved from relative E business immaturity firmly into the digital age to help meet and exceed visitor expectations.
Within the DTBF, programme funding is available for:
Funding the creation of digital communities and Innovative pilots.
Funding will need to be matched on a 53/47% basis (53% - DTBF / 47% - Applicant).
Proposals and process
Once an expression of interest has been submitted, we may then invite the applicant to complete a full application to fund the creation of a digital community or innovative pilot project.
The DTBF programme is now accepting applications for digital communities and innovative pilots. To apply please complete the Expression of Interest application form below. Applications will close towards the end of 2013, and all projects must be complete by the summer of 2014.
To contact the Digital Tourism Project team please send email enquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org