Contingency planning for winter weather »Severe weather requires robust, collaborative planning between the Welsh Government and the public and private sectors in Wales.Learn more »
New powers to safeguard vulnerable children and adults in Wales
A legal obligation to report any child or adult believed to be at risk of abuse or neglect will be implemented in Wales in 2016, Health and Social Services Minister Mark Drakeford today announced.
- “Get vaccinated against the flu”, Wales’ top doctor urges
- 0808 80 10 800 - 24 hour help for domestic abuse victims
- New powers to safeguard vulnerable children and adults in Wales
- Designation of Licensing authority under Part 1 of the Housing (Wales) Act 2014
- Flood and Coast Investment Programme (FaCIP)
- Local authority environmental permitting fees and charges 2015-16
- Independent Living Fund – future arrangements to support recipients in Wales
- Consultation on Local Development Plans Process Review
Section highlightQualifications Wales BillThe Bill will establish Qualifications Wales as an independent regulator for qualifications and the qualification system in Wales.
Legislative programme 2014 - 2015 »
Bills that the Welsh Government will bring forward in 2014/2015.Learn more »
Section highlightProject pipeline update
This 6th edition details over 370 investments across both public and private sectors with a value of more than £40bn.
Final Budget 2015-16 »
The amount of funding allocated to Welsh Government Departments for 2015-16 is £15·3bn.Learn more »
- Statistics & Research
Our marketing department develop and implement marketing communication strategies to achieve the Welsh Governments’ key marketing objectives.
The marketing teams play an important role in achieving the Welsh Government’s objectives in key business areas. The teams also have a key delivery role in terms of audience engagement.
In particular the teams develop marketing plans and campaigns in the fields of:
- place marketing
- promotion of Welsh Government products and services
- campaigns which contribute to social and behavioural change.
Marketing teams have a key role to play in the development of brand propositions and lead in the development of Wales brand policy and strategy. Go to the Wales brand website (external link) for further information on communicating the wales brand.
The teams work with various internal and external partners to promote Wales in the areas of:
- Foreign direct investment
- Major events.