Green Growth Wales »The proposed Green Growth Wales fund aims to increase and accelerate projects to deliver green investment in Wales.Learn more »
CGI to bring 620 jobs to Bridgend thanks to Welsh Government Support
First Minister, Carwyn Jones and Economy Minister, Edwina Hart have today welcomed 620 new jobs which are being created in Bridgend by CGI with Welsh Government support.
- Minister launches Tenneco-Walker’s second factory in the Heads of the Valleys which will create 220 jobs
- Spot checks reveal no systemic concerns about patient care in Welsh hospitals
- CGI to bring 620 jobs to Bridgend thanks to Welsh Government Support
In this section
- Business and economy
- Children and young people
- Culture and sport
- Education and skills
- Environment and countryside
- Equality and diversity
- Health and social care
- The development of an energy efficiency strategy for Wales
- Early Years Outcomes Framework
- Consultation on introducing a points system for fishing vessel masters convicted of serious offences
- Food Hygiene Rating (Promotion of Food Hygiene Ratings) (Wales) Regulations
- Smoke-free private vehicles carrying children
- Extending access to intermediary services for descendants and relatives of adopted people
Section highlightHousing (Wales) Act 2014The Act introduces significant improvements across the housing sector to ensure that people have access to a decent, affordable home and better housing-related services.
Legislative programme 2014 - 2015 »
Bills that the Welsh Government will bring forward in 2014/2015.Learn more »
Section highlightWales for Africa grant
The Wales for Africa grant supports projects that build mutually beneficial links between Wales and Sub-Saharan Africa.
Draft Budget 2015-16 »
The amount of funding allocated to Welsh Government Departments for 2015-16 is £15·3bn.Learn more »
- Statistics & Research
Our marketing department develop and implement marketing communication strategies to achieve the Welsh Governments’ key marketing objectives.
The marketing teams play an important role in achieving the Welsh Government’s objectives in key business areas. The teams also have a key delivery role in terms of audience engagement.
In particular the teams develop marketing plans and campaigns in the fields of:
- place marketing
- promotion of Welsh Government products and services
- campaigns which contribute to social and behavioural change.
Marketing teams have a key role to play in the development of brand propositions and lead in the development of Wales brand policy and strategy. Go to the Wales brand website (external link) for further information on communicating the wales brand.
The teams work with various internal and external partners to promote Wales in the areas of:
- Foreign direct investment
- Major events.