Help to Buy – Wales Shared Equity Scheme »This shared equity loan will make up the shortfall between the purchase price of a property and the funding available to buyers through their cash deposit and mortgage offer.Learn more »
First Minister welcomes publication of Welsh Speaking Communities report
First Minister, Carwyn Jones, has today welcomed the publication of the report and proposed work plan of the Welsh Speaking Communities Task and Finish Group.
- Views sought on positive plans to create a better Wales
- Moving forward, changing lives: New employment programme to help Wales’ hardest to reach young people
- First Minister welcomes publication of Welsh Speaking Communities report
- School term dates regulations
- Draft Planning (Wales) Bill and Positive planning: proposals to reform the planning system in Wales
- Delivering Growth: An Action Plan for the Food and Drinks Industry 2014-2020
- Further review of the exceptions to regulations regarding the maximum length of fishing boats in the 0-6 nautical mile zone
- Managing radioactive waste safely
- Draft Statutory Instrument - Infant formula and follow-on formula (Wales) (Amendment) Regulations 2014
Featured consultation »New guidance for the Risk Assessment of Walked Routes to School
64 days left
In this section
Section highlightThe Housing (Wales) Bill
The Bill will introduce significant improvements across the housing sector to ensure that people have access to a decent, affordable home and better housing-related services.
Legislative programme 2013 - 2014 »
The First Minister detailed the 8 bills in the Welsh Government’s 5-year Legislative Programme that will be brought forward during the 3rd year of the Welsh Assembly.Learn more »
Section highlightDraft Budget 2014-15
Our focus is on protecting the NHS and schools, boosting economic growth and creating jobs, as well as tackling poverty and protecting the vulnerable.
Final Budget 2014-15 »
The amount of funding allocated to Welsh Government Departments for 2014-15 is £14.9bn.Learn more »
- Statistics & Research
Upcoming calendar »
See the schedule for all statistics and research releases.
The PR team can help promote and publicise your business in a variety of different ways. We work with our appointed PR agencies to secure media coverage for Wales. To help us with this work, we need to be kept informed of news, events and any new developments taking place in the tourism industry in Wales.
We include monthly updates in our industry eNewsletter to tell you about our themes for the forthcoming month, and the type of information we’re after. Make sure you’ve subscribed to our eNewsletter by clicking on the link on the left.
Please let us know about:
- New developments
- New holiday ideas
- Special interest breaks
- Special offers
- Seasonal packages (Christmas, Easter, Bank holidays, School holidays etc)
We’re in regular contact with VisitBritain and the media in the UK and globally. Newsworthy information is passed on to journalists working on newspapers, magazines, radio and television news programmes. To feed through information contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Below is a summary of UK coverage