Delivering Prudent Healthcare in Wales »Prudent healthcare principles ensure patients receive the most appropriate treatments to achieve mutually-agreed goals.Learn more »
More young entrepreneurs share in Jobs Growth Wales success
Jobs Growth Wales has now helped young people to start up 345 new businesses
- Next phase of Cardiff Capital Region Metro revealed
- Changes to moorland classification announced
- More young entrepreneurs share in Jobs Growth Wales success
In this section
- Business and economy
- Children and young people
- Culture and sport
- Education and skills
- Environment and countryside
- Equality and diversity
- Health and social care
- Draft Guidance on notifiable event for registered social landlords
- Draft Vision and Objectives and the proposed structure of the Welsh National Marine Plan
- Consultation on Amending The Use of Invalid Carriages on Highways Regulations 1988
- Reservoir Safety in Wales: Consultation on the Commencement of Schedule 4 to the Flood and Water Management Act 2010
- Strategic Environmental Assessment: Environmental Report, Ireland Wales cooperation Programme 2014-2020
- Agricultural Waste Call for Evidence
Featured consultation »Draft guidance on notifiable event for registered social landlords
43 days left
Section highlightThe Well-being of Future Generations (Wales) BillThe Bill strengthens existing governance arrangements for improving the well-being of Wales to ensure that present needs are met without compromising the ability of future generations to meet their own needs.
Legislative programme 2014 - 2015 »
Bills that the Welsh Government will bring forward in 2014/2015.Learn more »
Section highlightWales for Africa grant
The Wales for Africa grant supports projects that build mutually beneficial links between Wales and Sub-Saharan Africa.
1st Supplementary Budget 2014-15 »
The 1st Supplementary Budget proposes a number of changes to the Final Budget for 2014-15, which was published in December 2013.Learn more »
- Statistics & Research
- Admission of patients to mental health facilities
- End of foundation phase outcomes and National Curriculum teacher assessment of core subjects at Key Stages 2 and 3 - Revised
- Jobs Growth Wales
- National curriculum teacher assessments of the non-core subjects - Revised
- Patients in mental health hospitals and units
Upcoming calendar »
See the schedule for all statistics and research releases.View upcoming calendar »
The latest publications on all aspects relating to transport in Wales are posted here.
Check back regularly to keep up to date with latest publications.
This document brings together the evidence gathered in a high level outline reviewof transport and highways services in Wales, with a specific focus on collaboration.
Study report for the North East Wales Area Based Transport Study (NEWABTS) commissioned jointly by Welsh Government and Taith.
The National Transport Plan sits alongside the Regional Transport Plans in delivering the Wales Transport Strategy.
The purpose of this report is to provide an overview of the process and activities involved in developing and testing the emerging National Transport Plan (NTP).
During the development of the National Transport Plan (NTP) a Strategic Environmental Assessment (SEA) was undertaken.
This report covers the Screening and Appropriate Assessment stages of HRA. The assessments have been based on the content of the final National Transport Plan.
This assessment was carried out at an early stage in the development of the National Transport Plan, and has been revised throughout the process of engagement and consultation.
This brochure provides additional information about the works carried out to widen the M4 junction 29 Castleton to junction 32 Coryton.
The Ministerial Advisory Group's report on transport and the Welsh Government's response.
WelTAG is a new transport appraisal tool for Wales. It is applicable to transport projects, plans and programmes.
This document supersedes the Transport Framework for Wales.
The Regional Transport Plan guidance advises the Regional Transport Consortia and Local Authorities on the approaches and methods they should adopt in drawing up the new Regional Transport Plans.
Smarter Choices refers to a variety of methods and initiatives which reduce the negative impacts of travel on congestion, the environment and health.