Report by the Commission on Devolution in Wales »We hope that this Report will give us the foundation for a fundamental reform of the devolution settlement.Learn more »
Halen Môn is recipe for success, says First Minister
Halen Môn is a unique and successful business which is helping to promote Wales and Anglesey the First Minister, Carwyn Jones, said today on a visit to the company.
- Royal Welch Fusiliers Museum safeguards valuable First World War memories
- Welsh Government support for ex- Remploy workers extended
Featured Article »Landmark social care Bill passes National Assembly scrutiny
- Halen Môn is recipe for success, says First Minister
In this section
- Business and economy
- Children and young people
- Culture and sport
- Education and skills
- Environment and countryside
- Equality and diversity
- Health and social care
- Proposals concerning the publication of Sustainable Development Indicators statistical outputs
- Consultation on the regulations to introduce a new Firefighters’ Pension Scheme in Wales from April 2015
- Onshore oil exploration activities: integrated pollution prevention and control
- Statutory Guidance to the Independent Remuneration Panel for Wales in relation to the salaries of Local Authority Chief Executives
- Consultation on the findings of the report on the Impact and Effect of the Non-Domestic Rating (Definition of Domestic Property) (Wales) Order 2010.
- TB compensation
Featured consultation »Curriculum for Wales: Phase 1 - revised literacy and numeracy arrangements
53 days left
Section highlightThe Housing (Wales) Bill
The Bill will introduce significant improvements across the housing sector to ensure that people have access to a decent, affordable home and better housing-related services.
Legislative programme 2013 - 2014 »
The First Minister detailed the 8 bills in the Welsh Government’s 5-year Legislative Programme that will be brought forward during the 3rd year of the Welsh Assembly.Learn more »
Section highlightProject pipeline update - December 2013
This Wales Infrastructure Investment Plan annex highlights planned investments and potential procurement opportunities.
2nd Supplementary Budget 2013-14 »
The 2nd Supplementary Budget proposes a number of changes to the 1st Supplementary Budget for 2013-14, which was published on 25 June 2013.Learn more »
- Statistics & Research
Not satisfied with your rail experience?
If you have a complaint about the railway or the service you have received from a train company then you should complain directly.
Most complaints can be resolved in the first instance by dealing directly with the company responsible.
If you are unhappy with the outcome of your complaint or you do not feel the train company handled it appropriately you can contact Passenger Focus who will independently review your complaint and judge whether they feel it was handled fairly and appropriately.
Passenger Focus is an independent public body set up by the Government to protect the interests of Britain's rail passengers. The Department for Transport funds Passenger Focus but their independence is guaranteed by an act of Parliament.
To contact Passenger Focus
- Telephone: 0300 123 2350
- Fax: 0845 850 1392
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
PO BOX 4257
Their passenger helpline is open 8am - 8pm Monday - Friday and 8am - 4pm weekends.