Contingency planning for winter weather »Severe weather requires robust, collaborative planning between the Welsh Government and the public and private sectors in Wales.Learn more »
Fewer people dying from diabetes in Wales – new report
The number of people dying from diabetes-related conditions in Wales continues to fall
- Consultation launched on future of Welsh apprenticeships
- Minister takes action to protect Wales’ social housing stock
- Fewer people dying from diabetes in Wales – new report
- Aligning the apprenticeship model to the needs of the Welsh economy
- Consultation on the future of Right to Buy and Right to Acquire – a White Paper for social housing.
- The designation of higher education courses at alternative providers for the purpose of student support
- Health Standards Framework
- Age of sale for nicotine inhaling products: draft regulations
- Revised Child Poverty Strategy for Wales
Featured consultation »Age of sale for nicotine inhaling products: draft regulations
3 days left
Section highlightQualifications Wales BillThe Bill will establish Qualifications Wales as an independent regulator for qualifications and the qualification system in Wales.
Legislative programme 2014 - 2015 »
Bills that the Welsh Government will bring forward in 2014/2015.Learn more »
Section highlightProject pipeline update
This 6th edition details over 370 investments across both public and private sectors with a value of more than £40bn.
Final Budget 2015-16 »
The amount of funding allocated to Welsh Government Departments for 2015-16 is £15·3bn.Learn more »
- Statistics & Research
Advance information about planned maintenance and construction work affecting the rail service in Wales.
At times it is unavoidable that Network Rail engineering works may affect rail services, this can mean alterations to scheduled timetables.
Arriva Trains Wales and Network Rail advise passengers intending to travel to enquire before starting their journey for full details of altered trains, onward connections and additional road transport. Details of alterations may be obtained from a local travel office or by contacting National Rail Enquiries on 08457 484950.
Visit: Arriva Trains Wales Live service information (external link)
Website: www.nationalrail.co.uk/service_disruptions/currentAndFuture.html (external link).