Cross Compliance Proposals for 2015 »The new arrangements will ensure that farmers continue to generate high quality food whilst protecting Wales’ valued resources and spectacular natural landscape.Learn more »
£8.1million for Airbus announced by First Minister
First Minister Carwyn Jones has announced the continued support for Airbus in Broughton with an £8.1million package of funding for training.
- First Minister announces 1,100 investment jobs for Wales
- Made-in-Wales NHS pay deal accepted by unions
- £8.1million for Airbus announced by First Minister
In this section
- Business and economy
- Children and young people
- Culture and sport
- Education and skills
- Environment and countryside
- Equality and diversity
- Health and social care
- Subordinate Legislation Relating to Certain Internal Operations (mezzanine floors)
- Regulations to introduce a new Firefighters’ Pension Scheme in Wales from April 2015
- Liver disease delivery plan
- Proposals for the disciplinary functions of the Education Workforce Council and a new Code of Professional Conduct and practice for registrants
- Nature Recovery Plan for Wales
- Inappropriate admissions guidance
Section highlightHousing (Wales) Act 2014The Act introduces significant improvements across the housing sector to ensure that people have access to a decent, affordable home and better housing-related services.
Legislative programme 2014 - 2015 »
Bills that the Welsh Government will bring forward in 2014/2015.Learn more »
Section highlightWales for Africa grant
The Wales for Africa grant supports projects that build mutually beneficial links between Wales and Sub-Saharan Africa.
Draft Budget 2015-16 »
The amount of funding allocated to Welsh Government Departments for 2015-16 is £15·3bn.Learn more »
- Statistics & Research
Interim Advice Notes (IANs)
Interim Advice Notes (IANs) are “Design Manual for Roads and Bridges” (DMRB) Advice Notes. They are published pending the final advice notes.
What are IANs used for?
IANs are used by organisations involved in the improvement and operation of our road network. The IANs here should only be used in connection with works on motorways and trunk roads in Wales.
IANs must be read in conjunction with the Design Manual for Roads and Bridges (DMRB) and Manual of Contract Documents for Highway Works (MCHW) which are available on the Standards for highways website. (External link)
Status in Wales
The status of IANs in Wales can be found by selecting 'Interim Advice Notes Status in Wales' on the left hand side of this page.
Published Wales only
The Welsh Government publishes 'Wales Only' IANs. These are issued with the same reference number and suffixed with "(W)".
These can be found by selecting 'Published Wales Only Interim Advice Notes' on the left hand side of this page.
For the Highways Agency IANs used in England visit the Standards for highways website (External link).