Contingency planning for winter weather »Severe weather requires robust, collaborative planning between the Welsh Government and the public and private sectors in Wales.Learn more »
Health Minister announces £11m funding boost for emergency ambulance services
Emergency ambulance services will benefit from an £11m funding boost from the Welsh Government, Health and Social Services Minister Mark Drakeford announced today.
- Ministers to mark Holocaust Memorial Day on 70th anniversary of the liberation of Auschwitz-Birkenau
- £220,000 to improve support for new mothers
- Health Minister announces £11m funding boost for emergency ambulance services
- Consultation on the Code of Guidance to Local Authorities on the Allocation of Accommodation and Homelessness 2015
- Aligning the apprenticeship model to the needs of the Welsh economy
- Consultation on the future of Right to Buy and Right to Acquire – a White Paper for social housing.
- Age of sale for nicotine inhaling products: draft regulations
- Revised Child Poverty Strategy for Wales
- Sharing the location of TB infected farms
Featured consultation »Age of sale for nicotine inhaling products: draft regulations
1 day left
Section highlightQualifications Wales BillThe Bill will establish Qualifications Wales as an independent regulator for qualifications and the qualification system in Wales.
Legislative programme 2014 - 2015 »
Bills that the Welsh Government will bring forward in 2014/2015.Learn more »
Section highlightProject pipeline update
This 6th edition details over 370 investments across both public and private sectors with a value of more than £40bn.
Final Budget 2015-16 »
The amount of funding allocated to Welsh Government Departments for 2015-16 is £15·3bn.Learn more »
- Statistics & Research
Interim Advice Notes Status in Wales
Find out the status of all Interim Advice Notes (IANs) in Wales here, including those issued by the Highways Agency not adopted in Wales.
Published Wales Only Versions
The Interim Advice Notes (IANs) published for use in Wales listed below are available by selecting ‘Published Wales Only Interim Advice Notes (IANs)’ on the left hand side of this page.
Not Adopted in Wales (England Only)
The Interim Advice Notes (IANs) listed below are currently not adopted in full in Wales:
- IAN 135/10 - Landscape and Visual Effects Assessment
- IAN 133/10 - Environmental Assessment and the Planning Act 2008
- IAN 130/10 - Ecology and Nature Conservation: Criteria for Impact Assessment
- IAN 114/08 - Highways Agency Carbon Calculation and Reporting Requirements.
- IAN 84/10 - Environmental Information System (EnvIS).
- IAN 109/08 – Advice Regarding the Motorway Signal Mark 4 (MS4)
- IAN 107/08 – Variable Demand Modelling as part of a Transport Assessment for the Highways Agency
- IAN 106/08 – Guidance Note for the Traffic Consultants Employed on Highways Agency Schemes
- IAN 104/07 – The Anchorage of Reinforcement & Fixings in Hardened Concrete
- IAN 103/08 – Ramp Metering
- IAN 100/07 – Cultural Heritage Asset Management Plans
- IAN 99/07 – Implementation of Local Grid Referencing System for England
- IAN 98/07 – HD 28 – Guidance for HA Service Providers on Implementing the Skid Resistance Policy
- IAN 93/07 – Driver Location Signs – Interim Performance Specification
- IAN 90/07 – Guidance for the Use of Rapid Setting Emergency Repair Materials
- IAN 84/07 – Environmental Information System (EnvIS)
- IAN 75/06 – Code of Practice for Emergency Access to and Egress from the Trunk Road Network in England
- IAN 67/05 – Structures Management Information System (SMIS) – The operational use of SMIS
- IAN 62/05 – Management of Highway Structures Handover and Related Inspections
- IAN 60/05 – The Introduction of a New Highways Agency Policy for the Performance Requirements for Central Reserve Safety Barriers on Motorways.
- IAN 51/03 – Hinge Deck Structures
- IAN 42/02 – Traffic Speed Condition Surveys: Revised Assessment Criteria
- IAN 39/01 – Post Opening Project Appraisal (POPE)
- IAN 36/01 – The Use and Application of Micro-Simulation Traffic Models
- IAN 22 – Corrosion Protection Systems for Lighting Columns and Bridge Bearings
- IAN 21 – Safety Fence Amendments
- IAN 20 – Parapets
- IAN 19 – Parapets, Appendix C-BBA Certificate
- IAN 18 - Parapets
IAN 17 – Motorway Communications Clause 1530 & Guidance Note 1530
Partially Adopted in Wales
Currently there are no partially adopted IANs in Wales.