Cross Compliance Proposals for 2015 »The new arrangements will ensure that farmers continue to generate high quality food whilst protecting Wales’ valued resources and spectacular natural landscape.Learn more »
First Minister announces 1,100 investment jobs for Wales
The First Minister Carwyn Jones has announced six new investment projects that are receiving Welsh Government support to create more than 1,100 new, high quality jobs for Wales.
- Welsh Tax Powers - Purpose, Principles and Priorities published
- Welsh poultry owners urged to be vigilant to avian influenza
- First Minister announces 1,100 investment jobs for Wales
In this section
- Business and economy
- Children and young people
- Culture and sport
- Education and skills
- Environment and countryside
- Equality and diversity
- Health and social care
- Regulations to introduce a new Firefighters’ Pension Scheme in Wales from April 2015
- Liver disease delivery plan
- Adoption and Children Act 2002 (Joint Adoption Arrangements)(Wales) Directions 2015
- Draft Designing Gypsy and Traveller Sites in Wales guidance
- Draft Managing Gypsy and Traveller Sites in Wales guidance
- Draft Undertaking Gypsy and Traveller Accommodation Assessments guidance
Section highlightHousing (Wales) Act 2014The Act introduces significant improvements across the housing sector to ensure that people have access to a decent, affordable home and better housing-related services.
Legislative programme 2014 - 2015 »
Bills that the Welsh Government will bring forward in 2014/2015.Learn more »
Section highlightWales for Africa grant
The Wales for Africa grant supports projects that build mutually beneficial links between Wales and Sub-Saharan Africa.
Draft Budget 2015-16 »
The amount of funding allocated to Welsh Government Departments for 2015-16 is £15·3bn.Learn more »
- Statistics & Research
As part of the National Transport Plan (NTP) we are improving major trunk roads around Wales.
These are major projects to improve travel across Wales, particularly at major "pinch points" where congestion can be a big problem. By improving these roads we aim to:
- improve journey times on our major trunk roads
- improve the safety of the road network of all users
- provide a more efficient network less prone to congestion
- develop the most appropriate and sustainable solutions to transport issues.