Help to Buy – Wales Shared Equity Scheme »This shared equity loan will make up the shortfall between the purchase price of a property and the funding available to buyers through their cash deposit and mortgage offer.Learn more »
Enhanced rights for older people in Wales move a step closer
The Welsh Government has announced its plans for a public consultation on proposals for a Declaration of the Rights of Older People.
- “£200m boost will accelerate Wales’ school re-building programme and support 23,000 jobs” – Jane Hutt
- Poor being stigmatised by welfare debate
- Enhanced rights for older people in Wales move a step closer
- Alternatives to Waste Transfer Notes and other aspects of Waste Regulation
- Proposals concerning the publication of official statistics
- Consultation on Regional engagement partnership structures in the tourism sector
- Beyond 2011: Consultation on Census and future provision of population statistics in England and Wales
- M4 Corridor around Newport Consultation
- Undertaking fatal and non-fatal drug poisoning reviews in Wales
Featured consultation »New guidance for the Risk Assessment of Walked Routes to School
58 days left
In this section
Section highlightThe Housing (Wales) Bill
The Bill will introduce significant improvements across the housing sector to ensure that people have access to a decent, affordable home and better housing-related services.
Legislative programme 2013 - 2014 »
The First Minister detailed the 8 bills in the Welsh Government’s 5-year Legislative Programme that will be brought forward during the 3rd year of the Welsh Assembly.Learn more »
Section highlightProject pipeline update - December 2013
This Wales Infrastructure Investment Plan annex highlights planned investments and potential procurement opportunities.
Final Budget 2014-15 »
The amount of funding allocated to Welsh Government Departments for 2014-15 is £14.9bn.Learn more »
- Statistics & Research
- To improve reliability, journey time and safety along the east-west road corridor in North Wales
- To provide a more efficient network less prone to congestion
- To continue to develop the most appropriate, and sustainable, solutions to transport issues in north-east Wales.
The A55 forms part of the Trans European Road Network (TERN), which links Ireland with the rest of Europe. It provides the main artery for North Wales.
Improving the transport network in this area will also help to support the Môn a Menai regeneration programme.
- Increase the capacity of the A55 across the Menai, including capacity for walkers and cyclists
- Address the network issues on the A55 from Abergwyngregyn to Tai'r Meibion, and the roundabouts at Junctions 15 and 16.