Help to Buy – Wales Shared Equity Scheme »This shared equity loan will make up the shortfall between the purchase price of a property and the funding available to buyers through their cash deposit and mortgage offer.Learn more »
“Draft Wales Bill an important step forward” – Jane Hutt
Finance Minister Jane Hutt today welcomed the publication of the draft Wales Bill and said it was an important step forward towards Wales acquiring new financial powers.
- Welsh Government supports £7.5million investment in Ceredigion that will create 200 jobs
- New Common Agricultural Policy: Minister makes first in series of important decisions for Wales
- “Draft Wales Bill an important step forward” – Jane Hutt
In this section
- Business and economy
- Children and young people
- Culture and sport
- Education and skills
- Environment and countryside
- Equality and diversity
- Health and social care
- Public consultation on legislative changes affecting ambulance services in Wales
- Assisted Areas in Great Britain 2014-2020 - Stage 2
- Changes to the Glass Packaging Recycling Target to 2017
- Our Qualifications - Our Future: Consultation on proposals to establish a new qualifications body for Wales
- The Public Service Workforce
Featured consultation »New guidance for the Risk Assessment of Walked Routes to School
50 days left
In this section
Section highlightThe Housing (Wales) Bill
The Bill will introduce significant improvements across the housing sector to ensure that people have access to a decent, affordable home and better housing-related services.
Legislative programme 2013 - 2014 »
The First Minister detailed the 8 bills in the Welsh Government’s 5-year Legislative Programme that will be brought forward during the 3rd year of the Welsh Assembly.Learn more »
Section highlightProject pipeline update - December 2013
This Wales Infrastructure Investment Plan annex highlights planned investments and potential procurement opportunities.
Final Budget 2014-15 »
The amount of funding allocated to Welsh Government Departments for 2014-15 is £14.9bn.Learn more »
- Statistics & Research
Research reports related to the Welsh language. Good research helps us understand what works and why it works.
In partnership with IFF Research, we are currently surveying employers across Wales about their Welsh language skill needs.
Beaufort Research were asked to explore the behaviour, attitudes and aspirations of Welsh speakers in terms of their use of Welsh in range of everyday settings.
Research work on the needs and aspirations of young people in relation to the Welsh language.
Research reporting how we are performing against our national action plan for a bilingual Wales.